Leadership Coaching: When you want to be Extraordinary
Jeannie is the only person I trust to work with me and my team. She has coached and advised me create and integrate a holistic model of what it means to be a team including practicing a more empowering way of communicating with my employees. In supporting my growth as a leader, all areas of my life have been impacted. I highly value Jeannie’s insight, commitment and integrity.
– Vanessa V., Virginia
Leadership as a personal growth path
Leadership is a path of personal growth. In order to inspire others and live your vision, you have to grow and stretch yourself continuously, celebrate your accomplishments and work through your blocks. Whether you are a visionary starting your own company or project or a new or established leader in a business setting, I can help you with leadership coaching in a variety of ways.
- Provide customized support based on exactly what you want to have happen
- Support in going from vision to action Ongoing accountability to your goals
- Clear blocks to financial abundance
- Help you identify and overcome your blind spots
- Be a sounding board for your ideas, challenges and success
- Work through the blocks that are in your way which may include Shadow Coaching, Voice Dialogue and/or Spiritual Response Therapy
- Create an open, communicative work environment based on your values
- Creating leadership goals that align with organizational objectives
- Administer assessments that will give you personal insight to setting your goals including MBTI, DiSC, TKI conflict styles or 360 feedback.
- Develop your emotional intelligence in conflict management, giving feedback and dealing with difficult conversations
- Learn how to coach the people around you for more effective management
- Support for first time managers or supervisors to grow into effective leadership
- Run more effective and engaging meetings
- Give more engaging presentations
- Maximize your personality style strengths to better motivate others
What does success mean to you? The most successful entrepreneurs and business people have a team of support people to rely on. We all have blind spots and places where we need support in order to actualize our leadership potential. As a leader, you have the opportunity to have a huge ripple effect on those whose lives you touch. Along with that opportunity comes the responsibility to BE your best in order to reach your potential. You don’t have to do it alone!
Jeannie has 25 years experience working with individuals and teams. Call for a free 10 minute phone consultation to see how she can support your leadership endeavors.
For more information on corporate training, team development and executive team development, please visit www.transformativetraining.com